Paul Bachorz Memorial Photo Contest Rules
The Paul Bachorz Memorial Photo Contest begins January 1st, 2017 at 12:00 am US EST and ends on Decmber 31st, 2017 at 11:59:59 am EST.
Entries must be received by April 1st 2018 at 11:59:59 EDT.
Who May Enter
Contest is open to BMW Motorcycle Owners members who have maintained active memberships for 2017. Board members and the 1st place winner from the previous year are not eligible.
How To Enter / Requirements
Members may upload photos to the gallery above on this page.
- Each member may submit ONE photo (one per spouse in the case of family memberships).
- Photographs must be in digital format. Only online entries will be eligible. No print or film submissions will be accepted for entry into this contest. The photograph need not be taken with a digital camera; scans of negatives, transparencies or photographic prints are acceptable. All digital files must be 4 megabytes or smaller, must be in JPEG (.jpg) format, and must be at least 1,600 pixels wide (if a horizontal image) or 1,600 pixels tall (if a vertical image).
- Photographs must have been taken during the 2017 calendar year.
- All modifications to the photograph must be disclosed. Only minor burning, dodging and/or color correction is acceptable, as is cropping
- Photographs must contain an image of an motorcycle or parts of a motorcycle in some manner. Shadows and reflections are acceptable.
- The photograph, in its entirety, must be a single work of original material taken by the contest entrant.
- The caption must be complete and accurate, sufficient to convey the circumstances in which the photograph was taken. Disguising or misrepresenting the origin of your content is cause for disqualification.
MOV retains the rights all photographs submitted and may use them for promotional purposes without compensation.
Photographs will be judged by the board (President, Vice President, Secretary and Treasurer & 5 Directors) plus the winner of 1st place from the previous year.